About the ship MS Fortuna
Step on board into a stylish and luxurious atmosphere. From the bright and airy Panorama Salon, the comfortable Bar or the Sun Deck (in some areas roofed over) enjoy the picturesque riverside scenery as the ship glides through the water.
In the elegant Panorama Restaurant our trained crew will pamper you with local and international specialties. As well as a generous foyer with reception and shop, the ship also has a cosy library, an Internet Corner and a lift between the middle and top decks as well as a stair lift to the sun deck. Wifi is available on board (although signal strength can vary, to be paid for on the ship).
There are 3 passenger decks: Upper deck (windows to be opened, Middle deck (window partially openable) and Main deck (windows not to be opened)
The 85 comfortable twin cabins have outside views and are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, hair dryer, TV, safe and full air-conditioning. The 2-bed cabins are approx. 14–15 m². The Suites offer a minibar adn are approx. 25-28 m². You can choose from different cabin types:
- Standard cabins are located on the Main deck (lower deck) and feature two small viewing windows (cannot be opened) and twin beds, which are folded away during the day. They are 14 m² and include a small desk and chair.
- Comfort cabins are located on the Middle deck and feature fixed panorama windows and a double bed which can be separated into twin beds. They are 14 m² and include a small desk and chair.
- Superior cabins are located on the Middle deck, feature opening panoramic windows and a double bed which can be separated into twin beds. They are 14 m² and include a small desk and chair.
- Deluxe cabins are located on the Upper deck and feature a French balcony with sliding door and a double bed which can be separated to twin beds. They are 14 m² and include a small desk and chair.
- Suites are the highest standard cabins aboard the MS Fortuna and are located on the Upper deck. The size of the suites is 25-28 m² and they are equipped with a double bed which can be separated to twin beds. These spacious suites on the upper deck have a mini bar, French balcony windows (do open) and feature a desk and an additional sofabed to accomodate a 3rd person.